|Estudios Fronterizos is included in:|
Once a publication decision has been made, and if the article is approved for publication, the authors must accept the following conditions:
- The authors keep the copyright and assign to the journal Estudios Fronterizos the patrimonial right of the first publication, with the work registered with the non-commercial Creative Commons attribution license, which allows third parties to use what is published whenever they mention the authorship of the work and the first publication in this journal.
- Submitted articles and all the materials included with them will be reproduced, published, translated, communicated and transmitted publicly in any form or medium; public communication, in each of its modalities, will be treated similarly, including making it available to the public through electronic means or any other technology, exclusively for scientific, cultural, dissemination and non-commercial purposes.
- The authors can make other independent and additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article published in this journal (for example, inclusion in an institutional repository, personal web page, dissemination in academic networks or publish it in a book) as long as it is without commercial purpose and that they clearly indicate that the work was published for the first time in Estudios Fronterizos and indicate the volume, year and DOI of the article.
To do this, the author(s) must submit the Copyright Transfer Agreement of First Publication form duly filled out and signed by the author(s). This format can be sent by email as a pdf file to the following email address: email@example.com (Copyright Transfer Agreement of First Publication of the Author / Carta-Cesión de Propiedad de Derechos de Autor).
This work is under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors signed and sent the Letter of Commitment (Carta compromiso) in PDF or JPG format to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article does not contain information that leads to the identification of the authors, which ensures anonymous evaluation.
- The submission will be made exclusively through the journal system on its website (ref.uabc.mx).
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted simultaneously to any other journal.
- The title in Spanish and English is included with the length and typography requested.
- The abstract is included in Spanish and English with the content requested.
- Three to five keywords are included in English and Spanish.
- The tables in the article follow the format of presentation.
- The figures that are included meet the specifications and in addition to being inserted into the article, are sent as individual files, each one through the system as complementary files.
- The APA style was followed for the citation and construction of the reference list. The authors corroborated that there are no inconsistencies between the citations and the list of references, all the works cited are included in the list of references and the list of references only includes the works cited in the body of the article.
- The authors provide information on their professional name, ORCID identifier, institutional affiliation, email and curriculum vitae in a complementary file.
- The article complies with the length, structure, format of presentation and typographical standards requested.